Pages

December 29, 2009

Welcome to my blog


Hello! This is my little wedding blog, and yes my sweetheart is a chef. He is amazing...his warmth and love is such a blessing. Did I already say he is amazing? We are getting married in less than two months (yay!) this will be a place for me to write down the joys of our planning for our wedding day, when I will become his wife. God is sooo good. :)

Recently we helped my son and his new bride with THEIR wedding. Chef created a delicious meal, with his stand-in sous chef, my brother. Their wedding was truly magical. Words cannot describe how much I love my sweet son and his wife. They are meant to share their lives together, and are as beautiful inside as they are out. {I miss you both so much.} Check out the adorable wedding cake topper my talented daughter-in-law made. Cute huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment